Do you feel stressed or overwelmed by all those bytes coming to your computer? Or are you sharing much more then you would like?
Ok, enough with the jokes, this software is very basic and simple with only one job to do....Get you offline/online as soon as possible.
Why? I'm sure you might find your reasons, but here are some.....
- -> Use it for system debug, prevent attacks
- -> Disconnect/Connect adapters to test your DHCP settings
- -> If you suspect some malware infestation is sharing your data, disconnect and do your diagnostics to find and remove malware
- -> Disapear under the radar when you need too
So what is it and how does it work? Just click to disconnect, all NET enabled adapter on your system will be disabled. If disabled, click again to enable all adapters.
NET Panic was born out of necessity and is here to stay for eternity.
New release 1.1:
- less invasive logs
- log timestamp
- multiple adapter logs in one log window
- drag application to desired position
- minimize window
- application redesign
First release 1.0:
- click to disconnect/connect
- remember last status on exit