If you have problems of rapidly loosing power on your laptop battery this might just happen because you are overcharging it. This might be true for even the most expensive laptops out there.
Sometimes your battery might be under a lot of stress running towards the last percentages of its full capacity while charging.
Battery limiter is a simple, small software that will help you and alarm you when charge capacity hits the limit. So you'll never forget to unplug your laptop again. The default limit set is 90% but you can modify this up to 96% max. Once the alarm starts all you have to do is unplug your laptop to stop it. Battery limiter will keep the your laptop away from sleep mode while running so you don't miss the alarm.
Long awaited release 1.0.3 is finally here, introducing many new features and you will surely like it.
Feel free to download your copy and enjoy.
Please download this short USER MANUAL to help you customize your experience. If you have some comments/suggestions leave me a message here.
New version released 220.127.116.11:
- fixed some bugs
New version released 1.0.3:
- fixed some bugs and rendering issues
- introduced "stealth" mode
- custom alarm sound option added
- added "low" battery charge limit
- some more useful features
New version released 1.0.2:
- fix for some Atom, Dual Core and Core2 Duo processors
- auto startup with Windows OS
- rememeber position on screen
- five color themes
New version released 18.104.22.168:
- support for wider range of processors
- background process optimizations
- rendering optimization
- accessibility improvements, added visual alarm